Speedy Spaghetti Bolognese
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes or 1 tomato (quartered)
- 1 boiler onion or 1/4 of a regular sized onion
- 2 Tbsp red wine (optional)
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme or 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 cup cooked lean ground beef, chicken, or turkey
- Pinch of Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parmesan cheese (optional)
- Add all ingredients in the order they are listed to the Tall cup. Twist on the Cross Blade and pulse using the shakin’ pulse technique until ingredients are evenly mixed, but chunky.
- Remove the blade and microwave in a microwave-safe bowl or heat on the stove in a saucepan until warm. Serve over hot pasta.