Bacon & Egg Breakfast Dish
- 3 Slices of whole wheat bread
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar and jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange the bread at the bottom of a greased 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Add the eggs, milk, salt and pepper to a MagicBullet cup and blend until well combined and frothy.
- Sprinkle the chopped ham over the bread and pour the egg mixture on top.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake for 30 minutes until cheese is starting to brown.